Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Are you eating yourself to death?


My immediate answer is YES, you eat to death!

I can just hear all the cries of "Wait a second Food Richelo it! I eat very healthy, and I only drink healthy juices. I do not eat sweets, I do not buy low carb and low fat. Eat healthy and not need to read the rest of this article! "HOLD ON A moment ago! Do not eat as healthy as you think! Let me tell you why.

Never in human history, we have seen more obesity, diseases, syndromes and it is not for us at this time. This is all thanks to the power supply? No, but a large part of it, and if I let myself go for a short time, I will do my best to explain to you in an easy to understand, because it is.

We live in a society of instant gratification and microwave. If it is fast, easy, and now it's yesterday. BUT, at what price?

I can write a whole book about all the "stuff" they are dealt, or what is called fast food, but I will not bore you to death with all the scientific names and what it does to your body. I prefer to simplify it for you, and that if it became in some way that is not good for you, and probably bad for you!

So what exactly is processed food, and why is it bad for you?

It is in a box, sealed box, sealed envelope or is it ready? If this is the case is processed. It is the most food you get at the supermarket! Take a look next time you're in the store, and you will see that it is true.

From now on it is so bad for you. For this food to last a long time, have good color, and do not take all the bad bacteria associated with food storage for a long time, a long list of chemicals that are added to food. Many of these chemicals are known to have serious side effects in the body. To mention a few of these "side effects": cancer, hypertension, high cholesterol, numbness, breathing burning, tingling, pressure or tightness of the face, chest pain, headache, nausea, tachycardia, drowsiness, weakness and difficulties with asthma.

Now, forget all the "stuff" that is added. What is the nutritional value? Because all processing, there is little, if any, nutrients real left in one of these foods! Not only that, but the salt levels are well above what a human being should consume!

What are all these bran cereal healthy? Are treated? IF. They contain more sugar than anything else! You low levels of blood sugar does not know what to do with all insulin than you get with fast food or almost all treaties!

So, what is safe and healthy?

Everything is fresh, unprocessed and preferably organic. Plain and simple! Yes, this means that a good cup of coffee while enjoying the reading, it is not very good for you!

Take a look at your grocery store. The vast majority of fresh, unprocessed are around the perimeter of the store, not the islands! This makes shopping a lot easier!

"BUT, it takes so much time to prepare!" The most common complaint I hear! Well, if you plan properly, you can make all your fresh food in less time than it takes to get all your fast food during the day! Learn more! My wife and I prepare all our meals for the 2 of us and our 2 children, 30 minutes in the morning! All costs, all healthy and ready to eat for the rest of the day!

How much and how often should you eat? It is also very simple. You should eat every 2.5 to 3 hours. Before you start yelling at me to tell you to eat as much, I also remember that these meals should be smaller amount of your three regular meals a day. This equals about 6 meals a day.

What do you eat? It is also very simple. Proteins, carbohydrates and lipids. Yes, fat! You need to eat lean meat, skinless chicken or fish for protein. If you are vegan, there are many alternatives. For carbohydrates, you will have fruits and vegetables. For fat, you will catch fish oil capsules or flaxseed oil.

That's it! It looks boring? Believe me when I tell you it is not!

No comments:

Post a Comment